Gorgeous culinary delights abound on this foodie blog by Pease Pudding, written by a “Northern English Lass” now living in New Zealand. This is a real treasure trove of recipes, well worth a serious browse, for a variety of delectable sweets, gluten free alternatives and amazingly light and healthy food. I just love it! And somewhere in there I also found this delicious daiquiri. Perfect for a northern hemisphere New Year’s Eve celebration, if you can find those feijoas, that is.
- 6 feijoas (scooped out flesh only)
- two hand-fulls of ice cubes
- 9 parts Bacardi White Rum
- 3 parts Rose’s Lime Cordial
- Put all ingredients into a blender and mix until smooth.
- Serve in a cocktail glass.