Feijoa and Baileys…. how can you go wrong with that combination. The original recipe for this cake comes from a blog called Ecological Mum. Definitely one for me to try out when the feijoas are gathered.
FEIJOA & WHITE CHOCOLATE CAKE
- 150g butter, softened
- ½ cup brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 cup feijoas (removed from skins)
- 1 cup white chocolate melts
- Baileys (optional)
- Cream butter and sugar.
- Add eggs and beat until combined.
- Add flour and baking powder and beat until combined.
- Fold in feijoas and white chocolate melts until just combined.
- Pour into a 23cm ring tin.
- Bake at 180°C degrees for approx 40 minutes.