The Feijoa Dancer is a cocktail local to Auckland bars and nightclubs. It is reported to be invented in 2005 by Paul Dodd. Serve as a long drink over ice.
FEIJOA DANCER (COCKTAIL)
- 2 parts Feijoa Vodka available from www.42below.com
- 1 part Apple Sourz
- 2 parts Southern Comfort
- 4 parts lemonade
- 4 parts Red Bull
- Add alcoholic ingredients and ice to cocktail shaker and shake well.
- Pour half ice mixture into a highball glass.
- Add lemonade and Red Bull.
- Add remainder of ice and alcohol.