Stack of Recipes Forums has a number of threads dedicated to feijoa recipes. They can be a bit hard to navigate around, with all the bump entries and such but are worth a good search for some recipe gems.
This jam is a microwaveable version and is popular with posters. Jam is on my ‘to-do list’ so if you give this a go, please let me know how it goes
FEIJOA & GINGER JAM
- 500g peeled feijoas
- 500g sugar
- juice of 1 lemon
- 3 tablespoons freshly grated ginger
- ½ cup water
- Chop the peeled feijoas. Place in a food processor and pulp well.
- Place pulped feijoas in a large glass bowl with the sugar, lemon juice, fresh grated ginger and water.
Use a very large bowl or it overflows!
- Microwave on high for 5 minutes, then stir.
- Cook for another 10 minutes, stirring once, then pour into jars and seal.
Be careful getting the bowl out of the microwave as it will be very hot.