This recipe for a fresh salsa comes from the Oh Baby web forums (yes I admit I’ve been collecting these recipes for a while now and it’s amazing where you find feijoa lovers sharing a recipe or two.) Best served with pork.
- 3 feijoas, peeled and cut into tiny dices
- 1/2 a small avocado, peeled and cut into tiny dices
- 1 med red onion, peeled and cut into tiny dices
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 small red chilli finely diced (or chilli seasoning to taste)
- 1 heaped table spoon of finely chopped fresh mint
Mix together and serve.