I’m just back from a quick jaunt to New Zealand (it’s only a three hour flight from Sydney which makes a long weekend quite an enjoyable excursion, even if you’re there under sad circumstances). I didn’t get an opportunity to scout around the boutiques and fine food places, but I did raid the duty free shops on the way back out. This is what I found:
- Homemade Feijoa Jam, by friendsjam
- Feijoa Chocolates, by Supremely Gourmet
- New Zealand Feijoa and Manuka Honey Candy, by Flavours of New Zealand
- Feijoa Chocolate, by Bennetts of Mangawhai
- New Zealand Kiwifruit Chocolate, by Bloomsbury & Co
(The kiwifruit chocolate is in there as an example of the best kind of product packaging I’ve seen in a while – gorgeous).
Mmmm. Back soon with a tastebud report.